- Cost: $1500
- Speed: 10
- Hitpoints: 300
- Armor Class: Flak
- Prerequisite: Epsilon Barracks + Pandora Hub w/Psychplug
- Purpose: Assault, Anti-Aircraft
- Weapon: Custom Darts / Gravity Field
- Range: 10 / 11 (Anti-Air) / Area-of-effect
This commando works for PsiCorps.
According to scarce intel available on her, Libra is the most powerful psychic in the Epsilon ranks, possibly even rivaling Yuri himself. However, the information that costed many agents' life suggests that she is incapable of using her mind to create a mind control link with targets, as she appears to have serious personality issues. Instead, she concentrates on destructive telekinesis and object manipulation, having custom-made explosive darts which she moves freely with her abilities as a weapon of choice.
Libra has both active and passive psychic abilities. The passive ones are a kinetic shield around her which makes her resistant to small arms fire and physical damage, and the ability to levitate herself in the air allowing her to cross water just like the Epsilon Elites do. A floating device known only as the Cerebral Amplifier/Suppressor is permanently connected to her spine and is presumably responsible for amplifying her powers and thinking processes. Paradoxically, it also keeps her abilities in check.
When surrounded by many enemy tanks, Libra's CAS may be partially deactivated by her active proselyte in order for her to unleash a powerful gravity field which will destroy the attackers. While useless against infantry, the field works just as well against enemy ships, only to further state how powerful she truly is.
Though perhaps one of the most powerful psychic forces in the world, her violent mood swings and viciously sadistic streak make her a potential threat to all forces. Libra is almost always accompanied by her, inferior, genetic clones on the battlefield, as they are the only beings that can tolerate her moods and psychic presence without adverse side effects for longer periods of time. The clones act as a diversion or as bait for Libra, being considerably weaker and not possessing the gravity burst.
Libra and her clones
- Build Limit: 1
- Automatically heals herself.
- Immune to mind control.
- Immune to confusion rays.
- Vulnerable to magnetic weapons.
- Resistant to bullet weapons by 50%.
- Cannot be crushed by any vehicles.
- Libra Clones are weaker and cannot use the Gravity Field.
- Can detect cloaked and submerged units (Sensors Range: 9).
- When the gravity field is used, her resistance increases by 50%.